Monday, January 11, 2010

Stay positive!

I shouldn't get mad at WM. If more people showed interest in recycling WM would cater to the crowd! So, I need to stay positive and do what I need to do -while encouraging others to do the same- it's always easier than I think it's going to be, to do the right thing. I believe that's why people don't change-change is uncomfortable, it always seems like it's going to be so much harder than it actually is... So let's stay positive and know that it's easy to say AND easy to do -with this mindset it will be! It's not inconvenient to collect, store and transport the papers and plastics to a recycling center- it's the right thing to do! It's not harder to use cloth diapers over disposables (it really isn't)- it's the right thing to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment