Saturday, January 16, 2010

CLUTTER! ARGH!

We are so spoiled in America. We have so much junk! It's everywhere, and if you're like me it's hard to get rid of once it's accumulated. I think that I'll use anything and everything "someday". So it gathers. It's here, it's there and pretty soon it's everywhere-stuff! Stuff everywhere-driving me crazy! So what do I do? Stick it here, stuff it there, put it in a box, throw it in a drawer and then there's the easiest solution, the catch all closet... Well today I tackled several piles of miscellaneous stuff that had accumulated in various places. Kinda embarrassing, but I'd like to think this happens to the best of us!

I'll take the after pictures soon- I feel accomplished, but really all I did was try to put it where similar things reside. Eventually, sooner than later I really want to go through all the drawers and closets and try to get super organized. Throw away what has to be thrown out, give away what is still a useful item and find a place for everything, so that everything has it's place. This is no easy task when you have a husband and kids. Nevertheless, it will be done! I will do it!

1 comment:

  1. Funny thing is I never took after pictures and these areas are re-cluttered! UGGHH

    ReplyDelete